HEPACART®55 WITH AUTO-LIFT
MOBILE CEILING ACCESS CART FOR CONTAINMENT AND FILTRATION WITH AUTO-LIFT RAISING AND LOWERING
One person, end entry ceiling access cart for smaller areas with 15 convenience and safety options included.
All components are UL listed.
· Collapsed: 29”W x 55”L x 68”T. Fits through any 3.0 door.
· Extended: Reaches up to 10’6” with standard enclosure and up to 14' with additional options.
· Fully boxed aluminum frame with caster and wheel assembly rated for 900 lbs. each. Total cart rated for 1500+ lbs.
· All four casters are non-marring, self-braking. Swivel locks on one end.
HEPA-Filtered Negative Air Machine:
· Lab-tested design, individually tested units and wither certified testing results and documentation included.
· Medical grade 99.99+% at .03 microns. MERV 18 plus. Double gasketed.
· Fan rated at 750 CFM.
· Three-way electrical wired for 120 v. allows power to be safely controlled inside and outside the cart for best IC practices.
· Includes 25 ft. retractable extension cord, convenience outlets and lighting.
Automated Raise/Lower Mechanism:
· Push buttons raise the enclosure to 10’6” standard
· Two actuators each rated for 200 lbs.
Raises/lowers in 30 seconds or less with no tools.
Adjustable Advanced Enclosure (Now Standard):
· Fabricated using a durable, healthcare approved, antimicrobial, anti-static, fire-resistant and easy to clean material -- available in white (standard) and translucent (when noted).
Each enclosure has:
· Two pass-thru slips
· Clear zipping closed-top.
Interior Lighting (Now Standard):
· LED lighting package includes:
· The HALO lighting in the enclosure which lights the work-area including the space above ceiling,
· LED shelf light
· LED in-use light.
Premium End-Entry Door with:
· Lock and key set
· Window and
· Work order/permit slid holder.
Safety Features (Now Standard):
· Negative air indicator (manometer)
· Walk-off mat storage compartment below the door.
We Also Recommend