MOBILE CEILING ACCESS CART FOR CONTAINMENT
Crew capacity: 2, end entry ceiling access cart for smaller areas with 15 convenience and safety options included.
All components are UL listed.
· Collapsed: 29”W x 74”L x 68”T. Fits through any 3.0 door.
· Extended: Reaches up to 10’6” with standard enclosure and up to 14' with additional options
· Fully boxed aluminum frame with caster and wheel assembly rated for 900 lbs. each. Total cart rated for 1500+ lbs.
· All four casters are non-marring and self-braking with swivel locks on one end
· Three-way electrical wired for 120 v. allows power to be safely controlled inside and outside the cart for best IC practices
· Includes 25 ft. retractable extension cord, convenience outlets and lighting
Most Versatile Raise/Lower Mechanism:
· Telescoping, spring-loaded extension poles (for a tight seal) raise the enclosure to 10’6” standard
· Raises up to 14’ with additional option tall enclosure and MTA (multiple tile adapter), and has the ability to move in 90 seconds or less with no tools
Adjustable Advanced Enclosure (Now Standard):
· Fabricated using a durable, healthcare approved, antimicrobial, anti-static, fire-resistant and easy to clean material -- available in white (standard) and translucent (when noted)
· Each enclosure has:
· Two pass-thru slips
· Clear zipping closed-top
· Slide-out / offset top-frame to work around wall obstacles like handrails
Interior Lighting (Now Standard):
· LED lighting package includes:
· The HALO lighting in the enclosure which lights the work-area including the space above ceiling,
· LED shelf light
· LED in-use light
Premium End-Entry Door with:
· Lock and key set
· Window and
· Work order/permit slid holder
Safety Features (Now Standard):
· Negative air indicator (manometer)
· Walk-off mat storage compartment below the door
We Also Recommend